Blogroll

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hiiragiya Ryokan in Kyoto, Japan


Address: Nakahakusancho, Fuyacho Anekoji-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8094, Japan
Category: 5
Rooms: 33
Description: This exquisite ryokan is as fine an example of a traditional inn as you'll find in Japan. Situated in the heart of old Kyoto, it offers the ultimate in Japanese-style living, with a very accommodating staff that's helpful in initiating foreigners unfamiliar with Japan to the joys of a ryokan.

Services:
• Japanese Style Room with Private Bath and Toilet Available
• Shared Outdoor Bath (Same Gender Only)
• Internet Connection (Computer Available)
• Free Parking

Testimonials:
"I just stayed at two nights at Hiiragiya. It is truly the best. The service is execellent. I stayed two nights at Tamahan afterwards and was spoiled by Hiiragiya. in fact, Hiiragiya was fully booked so we have no choice but to switch to Tamahan. Tamahan is no comparison and cannot be considered as a true Ryokan. Please see my review for Tamahan.

Therefore, I can suggest that if you pay a little bit more, you will not regret. I will defintely go back."

Web: Hiiragiya Ryokan

Tel: (075)221-1136
Fax: (075)221-1139


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons